Top 100+ Lord Sai Baba Images, GIF, Wallpaper & 3D Photos Download for Whatsapp & Facebook: Shirdi Sai Baba is an Indian spiritual Guru and is also known as the incarnation of God as the saint, fakir, satguru by the devotees. Everyone worship him as a Guru and he had both Muslims and Hindu followers. His shelter was in a mosque and his dead body was cremated in the temple. Sai Baba used to live a very sober and simple life. He preached everyone that every religion is having the same goal of encouraging the devotees for praying and to read the Holy Scriptures as well as chant the God’s name. All the philosophies of him being followed by the devotees and he stated that Subudhi which means compassion and Shraddha which means faith can lead a person to reach a state of extreme godliness.
All his teachings were circled around helping others, loving, forgiveness, containment, devotion, inner peace. He also believed that one should devote themselves to the almighty. He also incorporated the thought of not differentiating between the religion and the cast and to encourage practices from both. Apart from living a simple life, he also told his followers to love everyone who is around them and to lead a very simple life without discriminating and by helping the needy people. Having patience, love and devotion to god are the key things which a person should concentrate on. So here is the list of Lord Sai Baba Images, Lord Sai Baba GIF, Lord Sai Baba Pics, Lord Sai Baba Wallpapers, Lord Sai Baba DP & Profile for Whatsapp.
Top 100+ Lord Sai Baba Images, GIF, 3D Wallpaper & Photos Download
Life of Sai Baba
Sai Baba was the son of a Brahmin couple and his parents handed him to s fakir. The birth date of Sai Baba is still not known to everyone. Sai Baba came to the village of Shirdi which is in Maharashtra when he was 16 years old. From that age, he used to do deep meditation by sitting in the asanas postures under the neem tree and he used to stay without food as well as water for many days. This gathered a lot of curiosity towards him. The village chief’s wife Bayajabai used to ask for Baba and started sending foods for him. After several days he used to treat him like his mother.
The priest and the village chief was then possessed by the lord Khandoba who uttered that a holy spirit exists there and pointed towards Sai Baba. Then the villagers started to dig the layers of the earth and then they found a stone slab where the oil lamp is glowing without air or oil that was opposite to what science says. Sai Baba told everyone to worship this tree and not to touch it. Till now the tree is left untouched.
Sai Baba Images for Whatsapp & Facebook
Sai Baba Wallpapers
Sai Baba HD Pics & Photos
Sai Baba Whatsapp DP & Facebook Profile Picture
The vows of Sai Baba
- It is said that one worship Sai Baba without going through the unbearable fast or devote difficult concentration. All they needed was to understand what was love. According to him whatever the followers or the devotees will provide him he will also give back the same.
- The physical presence of Sai Baba is not there anymore but everyone considers him to be immortal and all his devotees have claimed to experience Sai Baba’s presence. They have said that they have seen miracles that were happening as they were having faith on Sai Baba. He never said to visit temples for finding him because he is present everywhere. The spirit of Sai Baba is immortal and the will bless the devotees and will inspire them in their journey of life and on their struggle against the evil powers.
- In that Dwarkamai residence of Sai Baba, the fire is burning and it is considered that ashes of this eternal fire are the cure for all diseases. One can be cured if they have patience and faith and it will surely go to work. It is seen that many people are getting rid of serious sickness and pain after taking Baba’s ashes.
- It is said that if you want to impress Sai baba then you need to chant Sai. It is both hassle-free and short. Remembering the presence of Sai Baba is sufficient and it is not just limited to worshipping physically. With true feeling and bhav, one can repeat the mantra. It will give them immense power and peace and will also help them to attain positivity. Chanting is the only way to reach him
- It is said that the followers and devotees of Sai Baba will not suffer from any kind of harm as he will protect them.
What is Moksha?
It is believed that when the followers will be completely devoted towards worshipping of Sai Baba they will reach the ultimate step of gaining eternal happiness as well as bliss. Sai Baba performed various miracles which is beyond the power of mortals. He also encouraged the thought of charity and also made people learn that everyone should treat another needy with complete respect. One should always be helpful to others.
Why people keep images of Sai Baba with them?
Every people have their own way of worshipping different God or Goddesses. The devotees of Sai Baba keep images of Sai Baba with them. It is the believed Sai Baba Images will protect them from every evil power and will help them in any situation. They get a positive vibe as well as enough strength to succeed in every situation of life. As said by Sai Baba one needs to just call his name for worshiping him so with his image one can easily remember him anytime and chant the mantra.
The preaching of God attracts the devotees. It is very important for a person to have a faith in a particular god or goddesses. Sai Baba has a lot of devotees and followers who still follow all the teachings and call his name every day. The preachings of Sai Baba encouraged everyone to perform them and they were also simple yet strong. If you want to download good images of Sai Baba you can definitely opt for various websites. You can also get images where you will see the Images of Sai Baba along with his teachings.